MY METABOLISM IMPROVED.
This practice made my diet more tolerable. I no longer felt the hunger that bothered me every hour. The need to snack in between meals disappeared, and I had more energy.
IT HELPED ME LOSE WEIGHT.Click here to Read More
In addition to feeling less hungry, my digestion ceased to be slow and heavy. And having more energy motivated me to exercise more.
IT KEEPS HEARTBURN AT BAY.
Every now and then I suffered from indigestion and acid reflux. But after I started to drink water every morning, this problem disappeared and I no longer felt that horrible discomfort after every meal.
MY SKIN’S APPEARANCE IMPROVED.
I’m not going to lie. People used to tell me I look older than my age. Since I started the water therapy, the wrinkles in my face diminished and now my skin looks healthy, radiant, and glowing!
MY HAIR STARTED TO LOOK BETTER.
My hair used to be so brittle that I usually had to cut it twice a month. Drinking water not only resulted in healthy hair growth but also made it look incredibly shiny!
I STOPPED HAVING URINARY TRACT INFECTIONS.
Water treatment solved this problem better than any antibiotics could. At this point, the success is resounding, and I am no longer bothered by any painful burning sensations.
I HAVEN’T BEEN SICK FOR A LONG TIME.
This simple ritual has really improved my immune system. Something as simple as drinking water on an empty stomach helped me deal with diseases without having to resort to medicine.
HOW CAN I GET THE MOST BENEFITS FROM DRINKING WATER IN THE MORNING?
Follow this method to feel energized throughout the day:
- Drink four glasses of water immediately after waking, before brushing your teeth, and on an empty stomach. If you find it difficult to start with four glasses, start with one and gradually increase the amount.
- Do not eat anything for the next 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes you may eat and drink as normal.
- Do not eat or drink anything for 2 hours after breakfast, lunch and dinner.
WHEN CAN I EXPECT RESULTS?
- Diabetes or hypertension patients: allow 30 days.
- Patients with constipation and gastritis: allow 10 days.
- TB patients: allow 90 day