8. Apple Cider Vinegar and Sea Salt
Sea salt fights with the bacteria and removes the impurities from the skin pores.
- Mix apple cider vinegar and sea salt.
- Apply the mixture on the affected areas.
- Leave the application overnight.
- Rinse off the application in the morning.
- Repeat 2 – 3 times in a week.
9. Apple Cider Vinegar and Lemon
- Combine 1/2 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and lemon juice.
- Using a cotton ball or Q-tip, apply the mixture on acne.
- Leave the application to dry overnight.
- Rinse off with water in the morning.
- Repeat the process daily.
- For added benefits: You can add few drops of tea tree oil or citrus oil.