6. Apple Cider Vinegar and Aloe Vera
Aloe vera absorbs excess oil from the skin and removes the impurities from skin pores.
- Mix unpasteurized apple cider vinegar, water and aloe vera gel.
- Using a cotton ball, apply on the affected skin.
- Massage it gently in a circular motion.
- Leave for 15 – 20 minutes and then rinse with water and pat dry.
- Apply oil free moisturizer.
- Repeat the process regularly.
- For added benefits: you can also use coconut oil, jojoba oil or witch hazel instead of aloe vera gel.
7. Apple Cider Vinegar and Olive Oil
- Dilute apple cider vinegar and water in 1:1 ration.
- Using a cotton ball, apply it on the affected areas.
- Leave the application for 30 minutes.
- Rinse off the application and pat dry.
- Take 2 – 3 drops of olive oil and rub it on the affected area.
- Let the skin absorb the oil completely.