- In a glass jug, melt down your cocoa butter, coconut oil and almond oil until they become a liquid.
- Put it in the freezer to harden, for about 20 minutes.
- Once the mixture is solid again, but not too hard, add the frankincense. Whip it up using an electronic whisk, a food processor with a whisk attachment, a handheld whisk and a bit of elbow grease until the cream is soft and fluffy.
- Spoon it into a glass jar. It will keep for months.
- Put this on your face or other area of your body twice a day.
- Remineralizing Paste For White teeth And Confident Smile
- Lip Balm………..Your Lips Will Be Amazing