Acne is one of the biggest dilemma of all time, It ruins the appearance of our beautiful skin and it can also take down our confidence. The biggest problem about acne is that you can have it while you are 14 years old, but the marks will still build a city on your face and live there forever. If you want to get rid of acne, or if you already got rid of it, but you just cant find a way to expel the scars out of your face, stick with me, because today I’m going to share turmeric face masks that can help you to get rid of this problem once and for all.Click here to Read More
Benefits of Turmeric for skin
Turmeric is also used as a medicinal herb for treating several disorders. Turmeric is native to South Asia, it has been used for centuries in Ayurveda-Ancient Indian Medicine to treat array of condition raging from congestion and diabetes to breathing problems and skin problems, including acne.Actually the use of turmeric for acne treatment is fast gaining popularity all over the world. Numerous beneficial properties of turmeric are recognized in as far as pimples and scars treatment is concerned including:
Turmeric Masks for Acne and Scars
Turmeric and Olive Oil to treat acne
- In a clean small bowl, mix 6 tablespoons of turmeric powder with 5 tablespoons of olive oil, or sesame oil.
- Stir the mixture thoroughly until you get a paste with uniform consistency.
- Take a hot shower with a mild soap to help open up the pores.
- Pat your skin dry with a towel.
- Apply the mask on your face, and massage it lightly over your skin for 10 minutes and then leave it on for an hour.
- Rinse it off and wash your face.
- Apply the mask daily until you start seeing results, it can take at least 1 week.
Turmeric and Yogurt for Acne
- In a small bowl mix 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder with 3 teaspoons of yogurt and then stir it well to make a well blended paste.
- Apply the paste on your face and let it sit for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse your skin with cool water and then pat it dry and apply your moisturizer.
Turmeric Honey and Milk for Acne
Milk is very great in this mask because it will lighten the skin by promoting the shedding of pigmented skin cells. You can use this mask to reduce tan, dark spots and dark patches left by acne, or any other skin disorder.
- In a small bowl, mix 4 tablespoons each of turmeric powder, and organic honey and 1 tablespoon of milk and blend them into a paste with fine consistency.
- Cover the bowl and place it in your refrigerator.
- Apply the cool turmeric mask on your face and leave it on for an hour.
- Rinse it off and wash your face with warm water.
Turmeric and Coconut Oil for Acne and Dry skin and Scars
- Combine 1 tablespoon each of coconut oil and turmeric.
- Apply the paste to the parts of the face affected by scars and acne.
- Leave the mask on for an hour and then rinse if off and apply your moisturizer.
Turmeric, Egg white and Rice Flour for acne and Scars
This mask is a great remedy for acne pimples removal and is particularly suited to acne prone skin. Prepare and use the mask to relieve yourself of the breakout and heal acne scars.
- In a small bowl mix 1 teaspoon of turmeric, with one tablespoon of rice flour and 1 egg yolk.
- Stir the ingredients thoroughly to make a paste with uniform consistency.
- Apply the mask on the infected areas and let it sit for 30 minutes and then rinse it off with water and apply your moisturizer.
Turmeric Gram Flour, Jojoba Oil and Lemon Juice
- In a small bowl mix 1 teaspoon each of gram flour, turmeric and jojoba oil, and add a teaspoon of squeezed lemon juice.
- Stir the mixture as you gradually add milk so as to attain a paste with a fine and smooth consistency.
- Apply the paste on your face and let it sit for 30 minutes, and then rinse it off with water.
- If you plan to apply it on the skin, make sure to also use sunscreen. in some delicate skin types, it may increase skins sensitivity to sunlight.
- Turmeric can interfere with certain medications. So if you are taking prescription drugs, make sure to talk to your doctor before taking turmeric.